Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: January 3, 2011

Today has been a good day. How do I know that? Because I can think of so many things that I am thankful for that it’s hard to narrow it down to just one! Nick and I had a beyond relaxing quick trip to Napa and I left feeling like I had been away from the hustle and bustle much longer than the 30 hours we were gone. Wine Country is good for that. Come to think of it, Wine Country is good for just about everything…except maybe my weightJ

Among other things, today I am thankful for Model Bakery and its scrumptious, mouthwatering, lip smacking good English Muffins. I want to find out who came up with the recipe for these things and give them a gold medal ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)