Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012: Introspection

My lovely friend Caroline at Coeur de La posted this. It reminds me of one of the online surveys that were really popular when MySpace first started...but not as cheesy.


Today I'm thankful for introspection.


Sometimes it's fun to think about what makes your own clock tick.

If I was a month, I’d be November.
If I was a day of the week, I’d be Sunday.
If I was a time of day, I’d be dusk.
If I was a planet, I’d be Earth.

If I was a sea animal, I’d be a breeching whale. 
If I was a direction, I'd be West.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a tufted velvet arm chair.
If I was a liquid, I’d be fresh-squeezed lime juice.
If I was a gemstone, I’d be a diamond. 'Cause that's how I roll. 
If I was a tree, I’d be an olive tree.
If I was a tool, I’d be carpenter's ruler.
If I was a flower, I’d be a ranunculus.

If I was a type of weather, I’d be a crisp Fall day.
If I was a musical instrument, I’d be a classical guitar.
If I was a color, I’d be a creamy white.
If I was an emotion, I’d be contentment.
If I was a fruit, I’d be grapefruit.
If I was a sound, I’d be laughter.

If I was an element, I’d be earth.
If I was a car, I’d be a hybrid.
If I was a food I would be blue cheese with honeycomb.
If I was a place, I’d be a beach in Thailand.

If I was a material, I'd be cheese cloth.
If I was a taste, I'd be sweet and salty.
If I was a scent, I’d be lemongrass.

1 comment:

  1. ooh that's a fun one and your answers are very you! i may have to take a stab at this one. unique. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)