Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 278: October 4, 2011

I was listening to one of my co-worker's dating stories today. Wow. Wow. Wow. 
I got a bitsy glimpse into the world of Internet dating. 

Today I'm thankful that I'm not dating.

I don't think I could bear sitting through a first date with a guy who talked about his sperm count.
I might just keel over when he compared my thighs to banana tree trunks.
There would probably be some Emily head banging against the table when he amended the "banana trunk" statement to say that my legs were like his Grandmother's: fertile thighs. 

Please don't leave me, Hubby. I couldn't do it.



2 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahaha!!!! That is ridiculous! Your poor coworker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that dude sounds like a keeper!! though then again, i have a college friend who writes of her online dating conversations and a dude recently asked her how much money it would take for her to blow her nose into a guy's mouth...um yah. be thankful. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)