Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 289: October 15, 2011

Today I am thankful for the lady with the needles.

I know I've been thankful for acupuncture before and I've mentioned Chinese medicine in several posts, but today I am really thankful for the acupuncturist
I always leave feeling refreshed and relaxed, much like I've had a massage. She knows a thing or two about those needles! 
But mostly, she's a fantastic, caring person. 
A little caring goes a long way when she puts a wick on my toe and lights it on fire...

2 comments:

  1. Your great experience makes me want to try it! Sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! Though I've never had anything lit on fire?? Fascinating. I will say, I've gone in twice with really horrible acid stomach and always come out feeling a ton better. It doesn't hurt that I usually go at lunch and get a nice little nap in too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)