Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16: January 16, 2011

Today I am thankful for Farm Fresh To You. I was introduced to the service by a colleague and it was love at first bite. One of my least favorite things to do as a city-dweller (with no parking spot) is grocery shop, and FFTY has eliminated 75% of our grocery shopping! Every week we have a box filled with organic, seasonal produce delivered to our door. Not only do I love that it saves me from inconvenient grocery store runs, but it also makes eating kind of adventurous. This week I have a Red Kuri Squash. Last week I had a crazy assortment of kale and chards in a rainbow of colors. The week before that it was Romanesco (talk about a beautiful veggie...I wanted to make a centerpiece out of it!) Always something new to try, usually something tasty, and always something in the fridge! I HIGHLY recommend produce delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)