Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29: January 29, 2011

I'm new to the whole idea of blogging and have never been super into following them, but today I am thankful for the blog. Well, one blog in particular: Cupcakin', authored by my cupcake-obsessed lady friend, Stephanie. I am thankful for this blog because today it gave me the excuse to sample several delightful cupcake flavors at a cupcakery in Napa. Red Velvet, vanilla, pink champagne, Irish Car Bomb, Samoa, yum! I'm taking my participation in her process very seriously, and I felt it my duty to try just a little (ha!) of each so I could offer her my semi-expert opinion. I look forward to many cupcake shop visits in the future- in the name of the blog, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)