Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150: May 30, 2011

Today I am thankful for pantry staples. 

Not that I would eat spoonfuls of peanut butter out of the jar sprinkled with chocolate chips...but, some people might do that if they really wanted something for dessert and the two ingredients appeared out of thin air as if a gift from God.

Also...I am super excited to announce that I am going to feature a different guest blogger each week!
Tomorrow look for my friend Brittney's post, and next week Stephanie will be my featured thanker.
I can't wait to read what all my blogging buddies are thankful for :)

P.S. If you would like to be a guest blogger let me know! And if you're reading this I'm probably going to ask you anyway, so get ready to get your thank on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)