Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 310: November 5, 2011

Today I'm thankful for thanks posts.

I don't know if I've noticed it before and just don't remember or if I'm just hyper-aware of thanks this year, but I am loving all the expressions of gratitude so far in November. It's been so fun reading other people's daily thanks on facebook in honor of Thanksgiving month!
If you aren't already doing it, join the movement and post what you're thankful for each day!
I think you'll like it...and I'm kind of an expert on this. I have 310 days of experience. 

1 comment:

  1. In honor of this month, and your blog, my AVID kiddos are going to be doing a thanks log every morning instead of an SAT prep. I'll send you some good ones - I'm sure I'll get lots of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)