Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 311: November 6, 2011

Today I am thankful for the extra hour of sleep.

Even if it's a weekend and I could have slept in anyway, it's lovely to have a twenty-five hour day once a year.
I am also surprised to say that I am embracing the dark evenings. I usually go into light evening withdrawal at this time of year, but for some reason I have been more content than usual to hunker down a little in the evenings with a good book and a cup of tea. The cold weather is practically shouting at me to climb under the down covers and relax. A-okay with me.  

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sista! I am also thankful that it is light when I get to work! I hate rolling in when it's still dark - there' something just not right about it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)