Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 329: November 24, 2011


Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays. For me, it's less about the food than it is about the traditions, the family, and appreciating the good stuff in life.
The food does not go unnoticed; the "good stuff" happens to include a little pumpkin pie, stuffing, and cranberry.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for gratitude.

I've learned quite a bit from this little blog of mine over the last almost eleven months, mostly that giving thanks is something that should be done every day of the year instead of just on Thanksgiving.

I'm totally thankful for this amazing Thanksgiving etsy find as well.

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”


— William Arthur Ward

2 comments:

  1. Everyone who reads had had the same benefit! I've definitely changed my mindset and am trying to pass it on to the kids :) Love the quote, the serving fork, the blog and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above comment! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)