Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 331: November 26, 2011

Today I'm thankful for books I Can't. Stop. Reading.

I am making major progress towards my reading goals this year...actually I surpassed my original resolution to read twelve books this year, and have revised it to read twenty-five. Big deal people.

In those twenty-five, there have been some lackluster choices (can't win them all) and there have been some books that I want to carry around night and day, reading and reading and reading. I want to read them at work (but, I don't) and I get little sleep until they're over...but them I'm sad that they're over. Those are the best!




1 comment:

  1. Have you finished it yet??? So good - though I didn't like the very ending. Kind of felt like a cop out. Can't wait to chat about it with you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)