Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 338: December 3, 2011

The weekend was spent with great friends. What could be better? 
Well, one of the said friends is also a Bride-To-Be (See the shirt), and this trip happened to include some shopping for her White Dress! It was very "Say Yes to the Dress". 

Today I am thankful to be a Bridesmaid. 

I have heard that some people dislike being a Bridesmaid...what?!?!
I love every little thing about the process and am thankful to be included in the wedding of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So fun! Great pic, though it would have been better with the bride in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo - cute pic! i'm so excited for all of the fun festivities coming up and so glad that you guys are there for all of them! it would only be better if we all lived closer to each other, but at least it means lots of fun visits coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)