Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 347: December 12, 2011

Today I am thankful for fallen leaves.

It may be practically Winter, but it looks like Fall in Golden Gate Park. There are orange, yellow, and brown leaves scattered everywhere and clumped at the bases of the trees.
Maybe I'd feel differently if I had a ton of leaves to rake, but since I don't, I like the leaves.
I imagine jumping in them and rolling around throwing them over me. But I don't do that...because you never know what's in the leaves in the park. 

2 comments:

  1. so true em! i'm always so inspired by photos of people throwing up leaves all around them - so beautiful. but when i go outside and imagine doing it, all i can think of are bugs. and trash. and nastiness. good call on just looking at them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)