Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 360: December 25, 2011

Today I'm thankful for technology-free days...and Christmas.

I almost left the Christmas part out because I feel it's redundant. Clearly I'm thankful for Christmas because it's all I've been talking/blogging about since Thanksgiving. But, but, but it's my favorite time of year!
This Christmas was blissfully unplugged (which is why I am writing this on December twenty-sixth) and it was wonderful.
The day was spent with family and dogs, doing a lot of nothing but being. And I'm pretty darn thankful for that.
And, I just couldn't let a holiday go by without dressing up my dog in some form of holiday attire, so I'm also thankful for the doggie Santa hat. It made it's rounds this year!
Happy Holidays from the Rose/Haskell Pooches!

"Mom, why do you always make me wear hats on holidays?"


Some were less excited about the hat than others. Two remain pictureless...


2 comments:

  1. So many things to love about this post! I love that about xmas too. Nothing but family, the tree and good food! We also watch movies, too! Hope you had a merry one my lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)