Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 216: August 3, 2011

Today I am thankful for my vacuum. 

It's the best vacuum ever. For real. A couple years ago the thirty dollar vacuum I bought in college literally went up in smoke and died. I contemplated buying another thirty dollar vacuum since the first one had worked out pretty well. Or so I thought...
Enter the incredible Dyson Vacuum.
It was kind of life changing when I vacuumed for the first time, I'm not going to lie :)
It sucked up stuff that I did not even know was lurking there. It snatched the pet hair like it was made to do it. Ok, maybe it was made to do it. Whatever. It's amazing.
It almost makes vacuuming fun. Solid investment in my book.

1 comment:

  1. omg - i so know what you mean! when i bought my first "good" vacuum when i lived on my own with sophie the fuzzball i never once felt robbed of the money i spent. a good vacuum is such an amazing thing. not having to go over the same spot twice is how it should be! it's the simple things. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)