Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 243: August 30, 2011

Tonight was a champagne night. 
Every night should be a champagne night.
I absolutely do not understand when I hear that someone doesn't like sparkling wine. I know that not everyone has the same taste in beverages...but it's just so good!

We popped a delicious bottle of bubbly from J, ordered pizza, and watched our full wedding video for the first time. Such a fantastic night!

"I drink champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it...unless I'm thirsty." -Lilly Bollinger

My sentiments exactly!

Yesterday I was thankful for champagne. Today I am thankful for champagne. And tomorrow I will be thankful for champagne.

2 comments:

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)