Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 233: August 20, 2011

I was pretty inspired by the food tour Nick and I took in New York. So inspired that I considered creating one for my city.
Shoot! Someone already thought of that!
Awesome! I get to enjoy it without all the hard work of doing it myself!
Shoot! It's sold out on Saturday! But I Must. Do. It. Now.
So, the Roses took on Hayes Valley. Amateur food tour style.

We were armed with two strong appetites and a rockin' itinerary of drool-inducing eateries.
We had a few snafus (we are amateurs, after all) but we had a great time and can't wait to go back and really master the tour...now that the kinks are worked out!

Smitten with Smitten

That's what I call fresh!

Candied jalapeno garnish for the hubs
One of my favorite stops on the tour was Smitten Ice Cream and their made-to-order dessert!

Today I am thankful for Hayes Valley.

I couldn't have chosen a better location for our first self-guided food tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)