Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 229: August 16, 2011

Today I am thankful for the stuffed kitty that meows.

My cutest pooch has a stuffed cat that she snatched from my sister's toy chest when she was just a bitty baby dog. It is a black cat that was originally a Halloween toy that has an arched back, looks a little bit scary, and meows when you squeeze it.
For some reason, for Zoe it was love at first meow and it has been her favorite toy since.
The kitty is dying a slow death. She is missing one eye, missing her nose, and she now has quite a pathetic meow. But all of her stuffing is intact (quite a feat as many of her stuffed toys have not fared as well) and kitty can still often be found "snuggling" on Zoe's bed.
Pretty darn adorable. I guess it holds a special place in my heart as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)