Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 67: March 8, 2011

Today I am thankful for the last eight years. A billion and one things have happened, but one thing has remained constant: I've been lucky enough to call the same dude my other half (although I am more likely to call him Goobs, Goobylove, Gooberino, or some other form of Goober). We've come along way since we started as roommates in college, where our roommate Valerie labelled us as 'Nimily', but some things haven't changed. We're still best friends, we still eat Top Ramen sometimes (I don't care if it's filled with MSG, that stuff's good!), and no matter what, we always have fun together.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot to be thankful for! Can you imagine how different your lives would be? Cheers to one of the most amazing duos I know. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)