Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83: March 24, 2011

Today I'm thankful for a few things:

1. I am grateful for days when the alarm goes off and it's not mine. Today the alarm went off, much too early as usual, and for a split second I thought I had to wake up. But when I reached for my alarm it wasn't alarming! And then I realized that I didn't work today...fabulous! I smiled a big smile, eyes already closed again, and snuggled back into bed. It always feels better sleeping in when I get a glimpse of how early I could have been waking up. I actually said, "I'm so glad it's your alarm. This is the best thing ever." I'm such a bad wife.

2. I am thankful for my Hunter rain boots. New to me this season, I think they're the best thing since sliced bread. I skipped my way through the monsoon today and made it through the day with warm, dry feet and dry pants. Sometimes I walk through puddles just because I can!

3. I'm thankful for focus groups. Today I was one of eight people offering opinions on a new navigation system. I get called periodically to participate and always have a lot of fun. It's really interesting to see firsthand what research goes into developing new products. And you get paid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)