Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78: March 19, 2011

Today I am thankful for Lubriderm lotion. If I made a list of ten things I couldn't live without, this would be on it, probably in the top five. It has been moisturizing my epidermis for many, many years and has never failed me. For those who know me well, you know that I'm a freak for lotion. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I actually know how many pumps of Lubriderm it takes to cover each extremity. (They redesigned this pump this year, so it's now one pump for each arm, chest, and stomach, two for each leg in case you were wondering). Even my husband, the anti-lotioner, knows to keep an eye peeled for Costco coupons when I only have one bottle in the house. It may border on obsession, but you'll never find me with scaly skin!

2 comments:

  1. I remember very well the day you told me about your pump system - New Jersey - Brannie's house. I was kind of shocked, but appreciated your attention to detail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lubriderm! and i totally always think of you associated with it. ;) but in all seriousness, it's definitely one of the best lotions out there for us sensitive skin types.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)