Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84: March 25, 2011

Today I am thankful for birthday celebrations. And it's not even my birthday!
My fabulous friend Stephanie invited me to partake in the festivities for her Mom's sixtieth birthday and we had such a fun and relaxing time!  I joined them at the Sonoma Mission Spa (a.k.a. Heaven) and spent a good portion of the day hot tub-hopping. They have these amazing mineral spring hot tubs in different temperatures, so I moved from the cool to the hot, to the sauna, to the cool shower, back to the hot tub. Aaah. Talk about relaxing! We also shopped around downtown Sonoma a bit and had a super yummy Mexican dinner. And we topped it off with cupcakes from Cupkates! I had the tirimisu...delish. Look for Steph's blog post on Cupcakin'! Yummy food, a new book on CD, a lovely day at the spa...all courtesy of my buddy! Wait, was it my birthday or Claudia's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)