Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75: March 16, 2011

Today I am thankful for hilarious coworkers. It was a day filled with surprises, and compromise, and quick thinking, and lots of people pulling together to get the job done. Awesome if you don't work in a hospital, not as awesome when you do. Thankfully, I work work with some funny people that always know how to lighten the mood. In a moment of chaos, one of my coworkers said "Well, we can either make chicken salad or we can make chicken poop. I like salad better than poop." Oh. My. God. I almost died of laughing. In all seriousness though, they are wise words because life is always what you make of it. And when the proverbial chicken poop hit the fan today, I thought about chicken salad and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)