Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77: March 18, 2011

Today I am thankful for in-house laundry facilities. I kind of feel like I'm always doing laundry (how much laundry can two people make? Seriously!), but for some reason today when I was folding and stacking, I had a flash back to the long nights that Nick and I spent in the laundromat because our apartment had no washing machine. For non city-dwellers, it's very easy to take the washer and dryer for granted, but once you experience life without it you will never look at them the same! It almost makes we like doing laundry at home. Almost.

And in an attempt to infuse a little Spring, or Primavera into my life on this rainy, rainy day, I made my recipe of the week for dinner tonight: Risotto Primavera. Pretty yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)