Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 101: April 11, 2011

I have been serving on a jury for the last week; it has actually been sort of an interesting experience. The attorneys are long-winded and irritating to listen to, but overall, it's been relatively painless.

Today I am thankful for good-spirited Judges. The Judge assigned to the case is hilarious and clearly as annoyed by the attorneys as the jury is. He is constantly cracking jokes at their expense and pointing out their inexperience. It's pretty amusing watching them squirm!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! You can get your award on the "bliss challenge" page in the menu bar on my blog. You can just save the jpeg to your computer and upload it. if you have a mac you can just click and drag the award to your desktop and upload it that way. I am going to put up an html box for it at some point this week to make it easier if you want to wait! Thanks for the inspiration! :) You are awesome... a lot more than 14 days of blessings for you lady!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)