Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 111: April 21, 2011

Today I am thankful for any excuse to use my food processor.

It's one of my favorite kitchen appliances, but I don't use it very often. Today I made some yummy s'mores cupcakes for a meeting at work and I pulled it out for grinding graham crackers. I was also able to use my creme brulee torch on these cupcakes, which I am also quite fond of and rarely find a use for. 
The icing on the (cup)cake was that I got to eat the fruits of my labor as well! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! How big is your food processor? I've been wanting one but the tiny ones seem useless and the 12-cuppers are way too big for our tiny city apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, same dilemma we had. We have a small one that attaches to the same base as our blender. It is too small for many things, so I sometimes have to do a couple batches.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)