Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 113: April 23, 2011

Today I am thankful for the five o'clock call. 

I don't like working weekends. I especially don't like working weekends when it means that I am going to be late for my favorite CPA's birthday pub crawl. When my phone alarmed this morning, I rolled over expecting to be forced from my warm bed. But then, the most glorious of sights: 
5:02
ICN calling

Me: "Oh my God. No way." (Tone: disbelief and utter joy)
Husband: "What? Yeah, it's time to wake up." (Thinking: Emily, get up already so I can go back to bed)

And then, I made the caller on the other line feel like Santa Claus because I was so happy and grateful for their call. Do I want the day off? Yes! Yes! And yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)