Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 119: April 29, 2011

Today I am thankful for laughter. 

In the NICU, usually the babies are too small or too sick to laugh, but every once in a while we get a laughing baby and it's THE BEST! Right now I have a sweet little friend who gives me a super wide grin almost every time I laugh at her.

Then tonight Nick was on a roll and had me rolling around giggling. For some reason it made me think of laughter yoga. And that made me laugh some more.

Aah, laughter...you really are the best medicine.

1 comment:

  1. It's the best when your tummy starts hurting. Do you remember in NJ when we used to laugh so hard we would literally pee our pants? You're welcome for making that public. ;) It's the best medicine, and sometimes the best workout!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)