Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 186: July 5, 2011

Today I'm thankful for the Furminator

Do you know about this amazing invention? If you have a furry pet, it is the only way to go. The first time I used it on my cat I was so excited that I should have been on an infomercial. The amount of hair that comes off of (and therefor does not shed onto your furniture and clothing) is nothing short of astonishing.
Today I employed the Furminator to rid Taiko and Zoe of the burs that they collected while camping, and guess what? It works for that too!
End advertisement.

2 comments:

  1. We just picked him up and I can't believe how much he is shedding! Thank you guys so much for taking care of our boy. He is exhausted, and it was very reassuring knowing he was having a great time, and getting lots of love from his favorite auntie and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as i got sophie i bought a furminator - ahhhmazing. and crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)