Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 207: July 26, 2011

Today I'm thankful for my new desk organizers! 

My coworkers had a giggle this morning when I rolled in with my bag of desk beautifying business. Apparently we can order desk organizing paraphernalia though an office supply store. But I was pretty excited to organize as I've always been overly fascinated with office supplies and have never actually worked in an office. And I found some crazy fun stuff by Greenroom to brighten the place up. Now I am in label maker heaven with all my files to tag!
This is my type A idea of a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally on board with this! I love office supplies and definitely have more than I know what to do with sometimes! This is the company that made the binder we got Birdy - at least it looks like! Have fun organizing my type A friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love office supplies! it's the closest we can get to new school supplies at this point. nothing makes me happier than buying new pens and cute notebooks i swear. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)