Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 191: July 10, 2011

Today I am thankful for Sundays in the Park. 

Because...

Lindy in the Park is fabulous. I love dropping in for some swing dancing lessons or even just walking by hearing the big band music and watching other people dance.

They block off the roads to car traffic. It makes for a relaxing and exhaust-free walk and makes me feel like a rebel when I walk down the middle of the street.

Today there was a lady riding a magenta beach cruiser with a boom box (yes, boom box- circa 1990) blasting Justin Bieber  from her basket. It was amazing.

There is usually a concert somewhere. Today was the San Francisco Symphony. Loved it!

Golden Gate Park is my favorite neighbor. 






1 comment:

  1. This sounds so awesome! Love the swing in the park session - sounds so freaking fabulous and summer-y!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always *thankful* for your comments- they make me smile:)